Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My School life (unfinished)

My School Life !

Hello mates, meet me again on this blog. This time I’m gonna tell you about my school life.
Well, because I have graduate from junior high school, I have continue my study to senior high school. when I was a 7th grader, I have decided to struggle and study hard as long as I was in junior high so I can continue my study to the number one senior high school in Indonesia, SMAN 3 Bandung. Honestly as time flies, I forgot my commitment to study hard in junior high till I’m 9th grader. I spent my the first 2 years in junior high with lounge, typically, I’m a lazy person when I was in junior high. Then, when I entered the 9th grader, I’m motivated to study hard because I want to pass the national exam with good grades, so I can continue my study to here, SMAN 3 Bandung. After  a long times with a lot of struggle, I pass the national exam with a good grades. I’m so happy that I could graduate with a good grades. So I sign up my self to SMAN 3 bandung. When I entered the school hall, my heart said to me “ this is your school in next 3 years”. So I confidence my self that I could be accepted in SMan 3 Bandung. After a long ppdb process , finally, I accepted as a SMAN 3 student yeah, I fell so lucky that I could pass the selection of grades and could be accepted in SMAN 3 Bandung.

My first impression when I entered the school yard is well, it’s kindda good looking yard with a lot of plants and a nice looking garden, I think the inside will be nice as the school yard. When I entered the school hall, it’s different with my thoughts, I think that the school hall will be nice lookin, modern looking and have a bright atmosphere. But the truth is, the school hall is so creepy, so dark with the old looking architecture. Well, its 180degree different with my thought . then, I think the class will be nice, with a nice table and chair, bright room, clean class and modern looking class. But the truth is the chair and tables are made of wood and its not good, the table is full of “art” and the surface of the table is not smooth. Inside the class, there is an AC, I think the AC would be well  functioned  , but its couldn’t work properly without the remote. Then the students. I think all of SMAN 3 bandung’s student will be a nerd is looking, unkind person, freak geniuses and all the things that related with “nerd”. But the truth is, not all of the students are a nerd, there is so many types of students in SMAN 3 bandung. And many of them are so kind to me.  Well, almost all of my “first impression” about SMAN 3 Bandung is wrong, but it’s doesn’t matter, until now, I’m very comfortable while doing my daily routine here as a student.  I think I’m gonna love this place so much, and gonna miss it when I graduate from here
.

Everyday, I wake up every 4.20 am and go to the bathroom to take a shower to get ready to school. this is my morning daily every school day, I’ve done this about 9 years. I’ve to do this because I live so far from the school, I live in Ujungberung, and it’s about 15km from school. If I don’t wake up earlier, I must be late for school. and I’ve go to school at 5.15 am every morning. Because of that, almost  everyday, I don’t have any breakfast. If I’m late about 5 minutes only, I must be late. I arrive at school at 6 am and school starts at 6.30 am, so I still have morning freetime, usually I use that free time for doing unfinished homework and study for exams. It’s a routine for us doing homework in the morning before school starts. After the bells ring at 6.30. all students have to go to their class and start study. There is a pre-study routine, first all of the students have to pray and all of muslims students have to read Al-Quraan, after that, students have to sing Indonesia Raya song, after that we starts our study. Normally, we have to study 9 hours of school subjects with 2 x30 minutes break, and ho home at 2.15 pm. But sometimes we go home earlier or later. Every Wednesday , I have to go home at 4.30 pm because there is a economy extra class, and Thursday I have to go home at 3.15 pm, for germany extra class. And every Friday, school ends at 11.30 am. On Saturdays we have to go to school for sports class and extracurricular  , for me, it’s kindda unusual because when I was at my junior high, we don’t have to go to school for study on Saturdays, but since I study in here, I have to go to school . As a SMAN 3 students, my schedule is getting tighter, everyday I have to done all of my assignment, study for exams and doing homework, but I have to get used to it because I have to. For me, a day without homework is a “heaven” because I can sleep earlier and rest a lot. Almost everyday, I sleep at late night to finish my assignment, it’s kindda sucks, but I have to done it for my brighter future.  Well that is my week day routine for school. see ya on my next post ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment