Saturday, August 8, 2015

About My Friend

About My Friend

Hello Mates, in this post, I’m gonna tell you about one of my friend. His name is Muhammad Ardian, you can call him Ardian. In X-8 class, he is our chairman. He was born In Bandung, 10 March 2000, he is 15 years old too. He lives with his parents in Jl. Pojok Utara No. 38, Cimahi. He only have 2 siblings, and its his older brother and younger sister and he love them so much.

He have a hobbies, feeding his pets. He have a lot of pets and he love them so much, he took of care of his pets so well. I think he’s kinda a loving person haha. His favorite food is meatball, especially Indonesian style meatball. His favorite drinks is plain water, coconut water, avocado juices and mango juices.

He told me that he feel so lucky to have a chance to study in SMAN3 Bandung, and he have 1 purpose as long as he study here, to be a better person and graduate from here smoothly. His favorite school subject is sports, same like me yeah.


For me, Ardian is a kind and friendly person. I think that’s all I can tell you about him. So… se yaa on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment