Saturday, August 8, 2015

All About Me ! (extended)

All about me

All about me

Hello Mates, I’m here to introduce my self, so here it is. My full name is Kevin lee, you can just call me Kevin. I was born in Bandung, 11 April 2000, as a first son, that’s mean I’m 15 years old right now. I’ll explain about the meanings of my name. “Kevin” is an Irish name, that’s have a meaning as Handsome Boy, and “Lee” is my family name.
My father is an architect, and my mother is a housewife. I have one younger brother named Oliver lee. I still live with my parents in Komplek Gending Mas Block F-18 Ujungberung Bandung. Its just a simple house, but I love it so much, I have live here since I was 2 years old till now.

When I was 3 years old, I started my education career in Tumbletots playgroup, located in Setiabudi Bandung. Then started kindergarten in Yosudarso when I was 4 years old. I graduate in 2006. Then I started the elementary school in Saint Angela  Elementary School on 2006 and graduate on 2012. I continued my study to Saint Angela Junior High School. It’s located for about 15km from my house. So I have to get up earlier to get to school everyday L. So I finished my study there and graduate on 2015. I continued my study in here, SMAN 3 Bandung, my dream senior high school campus.

I really realy feel so lucky to be here, to be one of the member of “ warga tiga” because It’s took me a lot of struggle to get in here. Before I study here in SMAN 3 Bandung, I was schooling at Saint Angela JHS. The reason I want to study her because I want to get some new experience with some new friends and live in a new kind of society. For the academic reason, SMAN 3 Bandung is the number one Senior High School in Indonesia. As long as I studying here, I wish I could graduate with a good scores and a good memories from here, and could continuing my study to Institut Teknologi Bandung as my future collage.

I have some hobbies, and it’s all about sport, like running, cycling, volleyball etc. I really really like sports because sports make me feels good and keeps me healthy. Beside that doing sports could teach you how to keep your body healthy and strong. My favorite sports is cycling, I like cycling because cycling is an challenging  sports, you’ve to manage your stamina, breath to keep struggle to conquered the rough terrain. One a week, I go to the mountain with my bike with my father. I have conquered a lot of cycling track with heavy uphill road.
Cycling is my routinely. Well, besides doing sports, I have another hobby, like listening to music and sketching. Since I was little I love to listened to rock genre music, rock and roll yeah. I really really like Gun n’ Roses, Ironmaiden, Led Zeppelin and many more. I could say that I’m and Old skool modern youngster.

I have a life achievement since I was on junior high school. First, I have to graduate from junior high school with a good grades, and I have to continued my study to SMAN 3 Bandung. Then I have to continued my study to ITB, and graduate from ITB and I have to go to continue my study in Germany. That’s my life goal.

 For more further information about me, you can just add me on line, amazingkevinlee or you can just follow me on instagram @amazingkevinlee.


No comments:

Post a Comment